2/19/2016

Weekend Reads || Going Back to Hogwarts



So, I think I need to get some life back into this blog, don’t you guys think? I’ve been so stressed out with school, and exams, that I've been neglected this. But now that my exams are finally over (I’m qualified to teach English now, which is pretty awesome! Don’t expect me to know proper grammar though, because I still don’t), I can put some more time into my blog again. I start school again on Wednesday, and I hope to prepare some blog posts, so that I won't neglect this again. 

Today I want to share with you, the books that I plan on reading this weekend. I have a lot of time to myself, and I really just want to get some reading done before school starts again. I’m currently reading The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell, and I'm enjoying it so far. I have about 100 pages left of the book, and I'm interested in seeing where those last pages will take the story, because right now, I'm not really sure where it'll all go.



For the rest of the weekend, I have two books lined up. The first is Nimona by Noelle Stevenson. It’s a library book, and I’d like to read it before I have to return it. I’ve heard a lot of people talk about this graphic novel, and I’m looking forward to reading it. It has gotten a lot of great reviews, and it seems I have a feeling that I’ll get through this book fairly quickly, and it just seems like a good read for the weekend. 

Lastly, I would like to start Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban this weekend. Truth Time – I have only read the first two books in the Harry Potter series, and I feel like it is time to start reading the rest of the books. I don’t think I’ll actually finish it this weekend, but I would like to at least start it. I really do want to try and finish the Harry Potter series this year, so I better get started! I read the first 40 pages of this a few years back, and I remember really liking it, so I think it's time to go back to Hogwarts. Finally!

What books are you planning on reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment