12/14/2014

|| All I Want For Christmas Is Books


'Tis the season to be jolly? Right? Anyway, it's December, which means that Christmas is here basically. What an intro there, really beautiful. As many other people's, a big part of my Christmas wish list contains books.

All but one of these books are in English, the Metallica one is in Danish, which, can be a bit hard to find where I'm from. The bookstores in my area doesn't really have a big selection when it comes to English books, and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any of these in my local bookstores. Therefore, even though books are a big thing on my wish list, it's usually not the things I get the most of.

Anyway, these are all book I've wanted for a long time, and as far as I can remember, most of them are new releases of 2014. There's a mix of genres, but they are basically all YA books.

Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt: This is a book I've had my eyes on since last year, but I've just never decided to pick it up. Therefore I thought it would be a good thing to put on my wish list - also, it's quite a beautiful book.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: I read Morgan Matson's 'Amy and Roger's Epic Detour' and I fell in love with it, and her writing. I've heard a lot of great things about this book, and I'm sure it will be a fabulous read.

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: This sounds so damn interesting, and I've heard a shit-ton of amazing things about it. If this is not underneath my Christmas tree, I'm very sure I'll be buying it in January.

Everything Leads To You - Nina LaCour: Another book that's been on my wish list ever since it came out. I've seen a lot of great reviews on this book, and that's just made me want to read it even more. And the cover really is beautiful.

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: Pretty book is pretty, and with what I've heard, Pretty book is pretty good too. The plot sounds intriguing, and I thought it would be a lovely gift to have under the tree.

The Merciless by Danielle Vega: This one - this one is a book that has been very high on my wish list. However, I've never actually picked it up. Not actually sure why, but I just haven't. It sounds pretty darn awesome, and pretty darn creepy. Just what I need.

Winger by Andrew Smith: This book comes with such high praise. I have heard nothing but good things about this book, and I really need to have this in my possession soon. So, therefore I thought it would be a perfect wish for Christmas.

Metallica: Den illustrerede historie: The only non-fiction book on my list, but a book I really want nonetheless. I'm a huge Metallica fan, and this would be a perfect thing for my collection (which isn't all that big - but still).

Conversion - Katherine Howe: Last but not least we have this one. I've heard some pretty mixed things about this book, but I still really want to see what everything is about. It sounds so very interesting, and I'm very excited to see how this is going to unfold.

So there you have it. My Christmas wish list - at least the bookish part. Are there any bookish things on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment