10/11/2014

Welcome To The Tea Party

Hey there. My name is Lisa - and I like books.

I'm 21 years old, living in Denmark, studying to become a teacher. I started in September 2013, and I'll, hopefully, finish my education in 2017. Currently I'm taking Danish and English classes, and I'm loving it.

I love to escape in the pages of a good book, and I try to do it as often as I can. However, sometimes I'll take a break from the pages and torn to TV or movies. But no matter what, I aim to somehow get lost in a good story. Mostly this blog will be about books. but I might throw in a post about music, movies and TV, or a small personal update from time to time.


When I was younger I read a lot, but the older I got, the more I lost interest in the books. I spent my life on music forums and lost myself in the music. Then around the time I turned 18, the interest in reading started to return, however not as much as I might have liked. I started picking up random books here and there, and my love for reading started to return more and more. Which brings us to this blog. I want to share my love of reading with you guys, and if you want to you can follow along on this journey into the world of books.

- Lisa

(ps. a bit of a discalimer here at the bottom. My reviews/posts might not always be completely PG. I have a small tendency to swear a bit (in person and writing). Just to let you guys know. I mean, it's not all that much, but better be safe than sorry)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment