1/19/2015

Tag || I Mustache You Some Questions

I was tagged to do this by the lovely Cynthia over at Afterwritten. I'm always happy to do tags, and I didn't have any planned posts ready for today, so I thought this would be a nice little thing for a Monday night.


Four names that people call me (other than my real name):
  1. Sia (My granddad calls me this. It's what I used to call myself when I was a kid, because I couldn't say Lisa)
  2. Elajsha (an old nickname from high school that has stuck around)
  3. Leo (it's what my cousin calls me. I told her, that it's what I'll prefer she calls me, so she does)
  4. Lukas (My best friend calls me that.)

Four jobs I have had:
  1. Babysitter
  2. Dance instructor
  3. Assistant dance instructor (yes, I'm counting that as a separate one)
  4. Cashier at a supermarket

Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
  1. Rocky Horror Picture Show. (I watched this at least once a day, for about a month. It was a though month, and this movie made everything better)
  2. Seven
  3. Guardians of the Galaxy (I might have watched this 6 times this year already.. whoops)
  4. Broderskab (A Danish movie, that is so darn amazing!)

Four books I’d recommend:
  1. Crane by Stacey Rourke
  2. Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky
  3. The Before Now and After Then by Peter Monn
  4. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

Four places I have lived:
  1. Denmark
  2. Denmark
  3. Denmark
  4. Denmark (I've basically lived the same place since I was one, and the other place I've lived, I'm pretty sure was in the same city as I live in now, so...)

Four places I have been:
  1. Berlin
  2. Barcelona
  3. Norway (I can't specifically remember where)
  4. Sweden (Southern Sweden)

Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. At the Library
  2. In my bed
  3. At the movie theatre
  4. Hanging out with my best friend

Four things I don’t eat: 
  1. Kiwifruit
  2. Leeks
  3. Pearl onions
  4. Brazil nuts

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Watermelon
  2. Chicken
  3. Vanilla Yogurt
  4. Chocolate


Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Bones
  4. Stalker (It’s not like I watch a lot of crime shows)


Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Going to London with my mom and brother (hopefully)
  2. Spending time with my best friends
  3. Teaching practice – I miss teaching so much, and I can’t wait to get back in the game!
  4. I don’t know.. Everything!


Four things I am always saying:
  1. Fuck!
  2. I’ll moonwalk (and then I’ll just walk away normally.. It makes no sense what so ever)
  3. I'm so tired... I went to bed late… I had to finish this book – I mean, there were only like 100 pages left.
  4. Basically just any song lyric – I burst into song a lot!



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA YOU WATCH SO MANY CRIME SHOWS. I'm kind of weirdly terrified of murders so crime shows are really not for me. Except for anything to do with Sherlock Holmes. I will watch any adaptation of that even if episodes of Elementary always leave me unable to sleep at night.

    OOOOH LONDON. Hope you do get to go! It's such a great city.

    Hahaha, I swear a lot too. And omg "I'll moonwalk" – that's so random! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I might be a tiny bit addicted to them.. (I blame my mom for it - she watch just as many crime shows as I do) Uh, I haven't watched Elementary yet, but I've been meaning to for so long.. But I've just got so many series I need to catch up with, before starting any new ones!

      I really hope I get to go too! It's like 75 percent certain that we'll go, so I'm hopeful!

      The moonwalk thing is really the most random thing ever - but it's something I started saying in 9th grade, and it's just stuck!

      Delete
  2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe!!! YESS! <33 I also love Rocky Horror Picture Show and watermelon :D

    It looks like we don't watch the exact same shows, or have the same favorites, but I like crime/mystery shows too (Criminal Minds!!!, BBC Sherlock, Foyle's War).

    And it's so cool that you have been to Barcelona!! I'm, hopefully, going there this summer and ahhh, can't wait~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy BBC Sherlock as well.. The first and second season more than the third - but I still enjoy it. :)

      I hope you go to Barcelona and have an awesome time!! It's such an amazing city, and I would absolutely love to go back! :)

      Delete