1/20/2015

Top Ten Tuesday || Graphic Novels I Want To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week is a Freebie. I've thought a lot about what I wanted to talk about, and I finally decided that Graphic Novels would be a nice topic. So, here are the top ten graphic novels I would like to read, or series of graphic novels I would love to start (it's a long title, so it's been shortened a bit)

These are just some of the graphic novels that I would love to start reading, and I'm sure I could list ten more. However, since this is a 'top ten tuesday', these are just the ones that are on the top of my 'graphic novel TBR'. I do have some graphic novel series that I've already started (not listed on here of course), which includes Y: The Last Man, and Saga.

Have you read any of these? Are there some graphic novels you would recommend?

8 comments:

  1. Gene Luen Yang is fantastic - I'd pick up everything his name is on! And, you can't go wrong with Watchmen, either. You may also want to look into Chew by John Layman. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up Chew, and it sounds really interesting.. I'm definitely going to add that to my reading list! (:

      Delete
  2. I haven't really read any graphic novels apart from Neil Gaiman's Sandman and also I think I read most of V for Vendetta but I'm not sure if I ever even finished that, haha. But Neil Gaiman's Sandman was THE BEST. Some of these look so cool though! Blankets looks really amazing especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard really great things about Gaiman's Sandman, and I'm definitely thinking about checking that one out.

      I've put Blankets on hold at my library, so hopefully they'll get it home soon.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these. I actually own Seconds, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I loved the Scott Pilgrim series so I hope it's as good as that. Besides that one I've been really wanting to read Runaways, Blankets, and In Real Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually read Scott Pilgrim, but it's something I would like to do at some point.. :)

      Delete
  4. I rarely read graphic novels (manga all the way), but Blankets is on my wish list (it's not cheap..) and am weirdly curious about Sex Criminals, haha. Oh and Saga, I want to check that one out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blankets really is a book that's gonna make a dent in your budget. Luckily I found it at my library, and I can buy it afterwards if I really love it. Sex Criminals is bound to be an interesting read!

      Delete