1/06/2015

Top Ten Tuesday || Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we are talking about our most anticipated debut novels for 2015. There are so many books I'm excited for in 2015, and these are just the tip of the iceberg. I had a bit of trouble choosing the book, but in the end, these are the ones I chose.


I don't really want to go into detail about why I'm anticipating these books. It would be a little too repetitive, I think, with me just saying that I'm excited, and that would get old after 3 books. Just, all these books sound really exciting in their own ways, and I really hate that I have to wait to get my hands on them, but that's life.. The books listed aren't in any order, neither on release dates nor which I'm most excited for. 

Also, can we just appreciate the beauty of all these covers? I'm especially loving the cover for Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, and the cover for Unspeakable.

What are your most anticipated 2015 debut novels? Are any of these on your lists?

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME LIST! I'll be sure to check these books out. Although I wished I had debut books to put on my post too.
    MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite of few of these books are on my list too. More Happy Than Not and None of the Above are definitely ones I'm waiting on. I have to agree with your covers statement. Unspeakable is gorgeous and I think The Night We Said Yes is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Night We Said Yes, has such a beautiful cover too! I'm in love with both the colors and the font!

      Delete
  3. Oooh yeah I saw Pretending to Be Erica on Goodreads and it looked really cool and intriguing!

    Really excited for The Night We Said YES, and None of the Above as well! I have an ARC of Unspeakable that I still haven't got round to reading. MUST DO THAT SOON. But yay so many LGBTQ books coming out in 2015! SO HAPPY. \o/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is looking to be a good year for LGBTQ novels, there are so many different ones coming out that I want to check out - it's hard to keep track of them all.

      Delete
  4. Red Queen, None of the Above, and Black Holes are the only ones that I have on my list, but I'm trying to resist the temptation to add other books to my TBR pile! ACK! There are so many great debuts coming out this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? My TBR pile is getting so many new books added on this year, it's both amazing, and a little bit scary!

      Delete